ASHRAE releases winter conference technical program
ASHRAE has announced the technical program for its 2023 ASHRAE Winter Conference, taking place February 4 to 8, 2023 in Atlanta, GA at the Omni Hotel at CNN Center and Building A of the Georgia World Congress Center.
The conference includes eight conference tracks, more than 100 technical sessions, tours, social experiences, and industry-specific committee meetings. There will also be virtual options for attendees.
One new track will be the Pathways to Zero Energy Emissions and Decarbonization, which will include sessions on building design, combined heat and power, and carbon-free building science.
Other technical program tracks are:
- Fundamentals and Applications
- HVAC/R Systems and Equipment
- Refrigeration and Refrigerants
- Grid Resilience and Thermal Storage
- Pathways to Zero Energy Emissions and Decarbonization
- Multifamily and Residential Buildings
- Operations and Maintenance
- Building Simulation and Virtual Design in Construction
Click here for more information and to register.