AHR Expo announces innovation award winners
The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration Exposition (AHR Expo) has announced the winners of the 2023 AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
Winners are chosen in 10 industry categories to represent the most innovative products launching in the next year. Entries are evaluated based on design, creativity, real-world application, and overall potential market impact.
Winners by category are:
- Building Automation – Cielo WiGle Inc., for the Cielo Breez Max.
- Cooling – Chemours, for the Opteon XL41 Refrigerant.
- Heating – Copeland Compressors and Condensing Unit (Emerson), for the Copeland ZPSK7 scroll compressor.
- Indoor Air Quality – Belimo Americas for its room sensor.
Plumbing – Caleffi Hydronic Solutions, for the Caleffi 536 Series PresCal HP Piston-type Pressure Reducing Valve.
- Refrigeration – Retail Solutions (Emerson) for the Copeland ZFW variable speed scroll solution for low-temperature refrigeration applications.
- Software – cove.tool for its loadmodeling.tool.
- Sustainable Solutions – Taco Comfort Solutions, for System M.
- Tools & Instruments – NAVAC Inc., for the Breakfree Power Flaring Tool.
- Ventilation – SmartD Technologies, for its SmartD Clean Power VFD
The AHR Expo is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference, February 6 to 8, 2023 in Atlanta, GA.