2022 Silver and Gold Awards recognize mechanical contractors
Six mechanical contractors have been recognized with 2022 Silver Awards in the Vancouver Regional Construction Association’s (VRCA) annual Awards of Excellence.
Three Silver Award winners are selected in 15 project categories for their use of innovative techniques, new materials, and/or exceptional project management.
Mechanical category Silver Award winners and projects include:
Up to $3 million:
- Black & McDonald Ltd. – BCCW CMMT Active Heat Recovery (CNCP) Project – Phase 1 and 2.
- Canstar Mechanical Ltd. – Sortation Centre Buildout – YVR7 Rover.
- Trotter & Morton Building Technologies Inc. – Lush Systems Upgrade – Wash Down and Wastewater Systems.
$3 million to $9 million:
- All-Pro Services Ltd. – Bioenergy Research and Demonstration Facility 12 MW hot water expansion.
- Black & McDonald Ltd. – Delta Hospital medical device reprocessing and operating room renovation.
- Division 15 Mechanical Ltd. – AbCellera Manitoba Street tenant improvements.
Over $9 million:
- Christmas Plumbing & Heating Ltd – Penticton Regional Hospital, Phase 2.
- Division 15 Mechanical Ltd. – BCIT Health Sciences Centre for Advanced Simulation.
- Pitt Meadows Plumbing & Mechanical Systems 2001 Ltd. – Royal Inland Hospital Patient Care Tower, Phase 1.
One winner from each category was chosen as the Gold Award winner at the 2022 Awards of Excellence gala on October 26, 2022. Mechanical category Gold Award winners were Canstar Mechanical Ltd. (under $3 million), All-Pro Services Ltd. ($3 million to $9 million) and Pitt Meadows Plumbing & Mechanical Systems 2001 Ltd. (over $9 million).
Click here to view all Silver Award winners, and here to view all Gold Award winners.