Calling all InfraCanada and InfraQuebec presenters!
InfraCanada and InfraQuebec are looking for novice and seasoned thermographers to come and share their application stories in an effort to expand their infrared knowledge to help grow their business.
The event is an annual series of user group meetings across Canada for FLIR and ITC customers.
InfraCanada and InfraQuebec’s success is driven by its loyal customers’ willingness to present their infrared stories.
Benefits of being a presenter include:
• Engage with a group of potential customers for your infrared specialty;
• Enhanced networking opportunity with the infrared community; and
• Earn ITC re-certification credits.
Some topics could include but not limited to:
• Building and restoration applications;
• High voltage switch gear/Substation monitoring;
• Electrical panel inspection;
• Fixed installations;
• Aerial (drone) applications;
• Optical gas imaging;
• Automating processes with thermal imaging; and
• Choosing the right kind of thermal camera for researchers.
Your audience will include:
• Facility managers;
• Maintenance professionals;
• Home inspectors;
• Disaster recovery experts;
• Health and environmental safety officers; and
2020 Dates & Locations
InfraCanada – West
May 26, 2020
Mt. Tremblant, Que.
October 20, 2020
InfraCanada – Central
October 29, 2020
If you are interested in presenting, contact Paul Frisk at [email protected].